Friday 27 May 2011

Downton Abbey


I didn’t sew this, but I found this vintage nighty in my fabric stash. I have no idea where it originally came from, but I guess I kept it just in case I could reuse the fabric someday. Then, the other day, I stumbled upon a sewing blogger mentioning Downton Abbey, I thought this would be right up my alley and ordered the DVD. I’ve just started watching it last night, but I really like it. I noticed that I now look at the dresses in much more detail than I used to before learning how to sew.
But back to the nighty, it’s something one of the servants of Downton Abbey could have worn, no? In any case I really felt the need to get it out of my fabric stash and use it to sleep in. I am already looking forward to watching Downton Abbey in it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment