Sunday 5 June 2011

Me Made June 1-5

Day 1:

I made sure to go to bed in me-made pajamas; the pattern is from the book Weekend Sewing.
I then changed into a me-made A-line skirt (I used the Clothkits skirts I’ve made as a template). The skirt is ok, but I made it too big and then messed it up a bit when taking it in. One thing that became pretty obvious since the first day is that I lack tops to match my skirts. This was the best I could find.


Day 2:

My second Pendrell Blouse, I only made the seam ruffle on this one, shortened it and took it in a bit over the bust and hips. The skirt is store-bought and I had already put it in my refashion drawer, but then I took it out again, only because it’s nice to wear when it’s hot, but I really don’t like the look on me.
Day 3:
Crescent Skirt, this was the first time I really wore it out and about. I liked the length when standing upright, but now I think it’s too short. It was a windy day, and bending or kneeling down to attend to little ones did feel a little too revealing. I will see if I can let the hem out a bit.
Day 4:
Burda-Top, the details can be found on this Flickr picture. I was glad to be back in pants for a day. J
Day 5:
Same old T-shirt I already wanted to get rid of during the last challenge. But as long as I haven’t made more (and better) T-shirts it’ll stay, it’s roomy and comfy, just not very well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment