Wednesday 15 June 2011

Me Made June 11-15


Day 11: 6th day straight in jeans (I’ll just have to accept that this is my “style”). The weather has cooled off considerably and I can’t wear skirts without tights, but it’s still “summery” and I would feel strange wearing them. Also, my skirts are all lined with cotton and ride up with tights (sigh, need to sew a slip and see if that helps). Anyway, today I am wearing the Burda T-shirt already seen on day 4 and a hand-knit cardigan from Rowan Magazine 35.

Day 12: Today I went all out there and wore three (!) me-made items: Jeans Crescent Skirt, Burda T-shirt already seen a couple of times and a crocheted cardigan (from Interweave Crochet, Summer 2008).

Day 13: I just love the print on this skirt.

Day 14: Not even half way through the month and it's getting dangerously repetitive over here. At least I know what I need to sew to fill the gaps. So, once again, my Pendrell Blouse, plus some hand-knit ankle socks.

Day 15: Clothkits skirt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment